News Ticker provided by LifeSiteNews.Com

You must have Java enabled to see breaking news...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

People are listening to You!

Since I started broadcasting the Freedom 2004 recording of Archbishop Roussin's address, there has been 2 hours, 19 minutes of listeners, 26 from Canada, and two from Japan. How cool is that?

This means that you guys need to record some more things to put in there. How about the Chapel of Divine Mercy? Make sure you have a nice arrangement, then tell me when you're ready and we'll pray it and record the prayer. I'll schedule it to play at three o'clock in the afternoon each day, the Hour of Great Mercy, and if you're near a computer with internet connection, like maybe at home, you can pray the Chaplet with the recording. If you get bored of that recording, we can make another one.

Think about it!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 p.m., Blogger Carmela said...

Ooh I like that idea! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home